OUR HOUSE RULES
This is what we expect when you are staying at Backpackers Headquarter Hostel.
- No Drugs are tolerated on the property.
- Please be considerate to your fellow guests, if you are too loud or otherwise inconsiderate, you will be asked to leave.
- Please be courteous to our staff, basic etiquettes are expected, our staff is also human beings, and they deserve to be treated with respect.
- Any stealing will not be tolerated, we have cameras in every hostel, and our staff is trained to spot it.
- Threats of violence or any aggressive behavior towards our staff or any other guests will result in you being removed from property.
SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- We at Backpackers Headquarter gives paramount importance that we provide a safe working environment to all our staff.
- We consider all of staff and team as family members and go every mile to make sure that their work place is free from harassment or abuse.
- We are a private business and we have no legal obligation to serve any costumer that we do not want to serve, and we have right to remove you from the property, if we do not want you in our hostel, and we do not have to declare any reason for doing so,
Threaten violence to any of our staff member, or
Are consistently rude to our staff, or
Display Drunken or inconsiderate behavior, or
We consider to be negatively impacting our other guests, enjoyment or experience of their stay.
Will be physically ejected from the hostel premises.